Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Wrap It Up, December !



Hello, Beautiful .
Sooo, where should I start ?
I guess I will begin by saying "MERRY CHRISTMAS !"

Well, things are finally slowing down after Christmas and can you believe the year of 2013 is almost over ?!
Is it just me or you guys feel the same way too ?
I mean, for me, this year has  been seriously overwhelming with thesis thingy and thesis defense (yes, it's my senior year in university and I will graduate soon) .

Anyway, I've been planning to make this blog into fashion  and beauty related post and I'm still working on some thingy majiggy . So hopefully I can get this blog rock pretty soon and share my daily routine with you . Fingers crossed, alright ?

Oh, and one last thing (if you don't mind, of course), comment down below what you think this year has been for you and how your christmas was, and just comment anything . Okaaay, I'm gonna wrap it up cause I don't wanna bore you guys with my non-sensical rambling .

xo, D .

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog! It's very interesting:) I would like to show you A quick outfit recap of my looks of 2013 year! : ) and If you get a second, I' d love to hear your thought on topic my outfits:) I greet:) Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi . Thanksie . I appreciate it a lot . I haven't got a chance to post this past couple months since I've been quite busy with some things . Hopefully I can get this blog up with a lot of post pretty soon and don't forget to come back and let me know what you think, will you ?

    Lots of love, D .

    ReplyDelete